"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Received my maps on Saturday

I placed an order earlier this month to buy some maps.  The order arrived Saturday, and I have now replaced the maps I gave to other travelers, and added a couple of new ones from a new (to me) publisher.


I also changed my source from just buying them on Amazon to a company dedicated to maps and travel books: Longitude Books.  And, as it turns out, they do have a presence within the Amazon monolith, but I prefer to buy from them directly.  I must add that their customer service is outstanding, as they immediately contacted me to let me know that one map was out of stock, and then verified when it would be back in stock and shipping.  That service is very much appreciated.

The day of departure is getting closer!


No comments:

Post a Comment