"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Monday, April 20, 2015

Another Checkmark On The List

Went to the doctor today for my pre-trip checkup and medicines. All systems nominal, good to go. Of course, the doctor is pretty sure I'm crazy for going anywhere where the country names end in "stan."  Also saw my shoulder surgeon in the hall, and he laughed and told me I was crazy too. Then he told me about his motorcycle ride yesterday. 

I've also picked up all my spare parts from The Motorcycle Shop. The list has fewer and fewer items left unchecked each day. The next three items are sorting the tool kit, the cook kit, and the medical kit. That is about a day each if I'm to get it right. Well, maybe a half day each. 

It is snowing here in Anchorage today, and turning to sleet. Not the best of weather, but not the worst. The incentive is to stay inside and work on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment