"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ten Days Left

Only ten days left before the next part of the adventure. Of course, I'm still working on the master bathroom remodel. I think Meredith is worried it won't be finished. She may be right!

Everything is in good order, and there is a lot less stress involved this time. I have also resolved to take it even easier this year. With a later start I should have drier weather in Mongolia, and perhaps not as much mud as there often is earlier in the year. And less water in the rivers. But weather is never certain, always variable, and will change in a minute. I look forward to whatever it brings. You know you are alive when you can feel the weather on your face. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment