"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Overland Expo

Weather was a factor 




But the instruction this year was very, very good. I have learned how I made all my navigation mistakes last year, and a great deal more. Not just about my mistakes, but how to be a better navigator. And much, much more. 

And then Meredith and I took a day off to take a Sunday drive. Done highlights. 

The Painted Desert

Pueblo ruins

The Grand Canyon

This has been a beautiful day after two days of wind rain and snow. I also got in some high altitude training by climbing a crater at 7,290 feet. Not the climb, the altitude.  


4 comments:

  1. "Some" highlights, not "Done" highlights

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want to know is whether you put money down on a Unimog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got a nice day out of it! I love that area.

    ReplyDelete