"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Moving Along

There has been some movement, but some delay as well. I've not been well for a few days, and I'm going to have to see a doctor tomorrow. Nothing serious I'm sure, but I think I need some antibiotics. 

And the battery in the Subaru had to be replaced today. I was tired of jump starting it every time I wanted to drive somewhere. That took most of the morning today. 

The rest of the morning was spent correcting a measurement error. It turns out that 1' 6 3/16" is different than 16 3/16". It took a couple of hours to cut out the wrong piece and replace it with the correct size piece. 



But by the end of the day, the floor was finished with the wheel wells glued and screwed in place. 


And both sides are cut and trimmed, and all laid out. 


If the doctor doesn't take too long tomorrow, I will get both sides finished with the doors, windows, and wheel well openings cut out, and all the rabbets and dados cut. Starting to get some traction now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment