"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Progress!

Over the last few days, I have been able to finish cutting out all of the pieces except the doors and the galley hatch.


The second side with the inner skin cut out and resting on top.



The vent is resting in its hole in the roof panel.


The front window in its panel.


The trailer pieces before assembly.  All panels are cut and ready for assembly.


Here are the braces for the curved parts of the roof and front of the trailer. The template I used is resting on top of the stacks of five braces in each stack.

Tomorrow I hope to cut the chases for the wiring and make some jigs I will need for assembly.  After that, I will start the process of sealing the outer surfaces of the plywood.  I hope to be doing the assembly next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment