"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Saturday, July 2, 2016

June 22 to July 1 update - Northwest Overland Rally

Certain people have been asking for an update, and here it is.

From the 23rd through the 26th, I was attending the Northwest Overland Rally in Plain, Washington.  It was a beautiful drive over to Plain after I left the western "rain plains" of Washington behind.  However the first night of camping I was treated to rain showers all evening.  Not too bad, and the Nemo tent always keeps me dry.

And the Kindle, as always, keeps me entertained.




The entrance to NWOR.


Lunch one day


Dinner one night.  Can't Overland without Spam and potatoes
Crazy stuff on offer for sale

Really nice galley layout in a teardrop.

I took a little scamper on some Forest Service Roads.  Along one of them, I encountered this obstruction.  Since it was obviously a man-killer to a person of my skill set, I backed up the road about a mile until I could do a multi-point turn.  It was a beautiful little road down a steep valley, and I enjoyed the drive.  Both ways!


Some stick art on the side of the road.  Very talented person did this.  Of course,  Trump says that all Stick Artists are lovely people, and he expects to do very well with them in November.



Obligatory glamour shot.



A lovely flower along the road.  Beauty everywhere.  Trumps says that  lovely flowers really support him and he expects to do very well with lovely flowers in November.

My new Favorite Store In America.  They have everything, including espresso.



A Creative Camper has adorned his shovel with an intended use.  Trump adores all Creative Campers and expects to do very well with them in November.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for an update at last!

    Signed, certain people

    ReplyDelete