"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

An Update On The Trailer Build

In typical trailer build fashion, I'm off to a slower start than I planned.  I ordered the wood yesterday, but it can't be delivered until next Tuesday.  After working on the frame this coming weekend with Wayne The Welder, on Monday I will drive to Sequim to pick up the wheels for the trailer, and bring them back to Kitsap Powder Coating for powder coating.  On Tuesday, I wait for the wood to arrive, then drive to Portland and Salem to pick up the suspension and other parts, returning on Wednesday.  Then up to Port Angeles to deliver the suspension parts to WTW.  On Friday, I can cut some wood, but then it is back to Port Angeles to work on the frame with WTW.  It is going to be busy, but I really want to be making some sawdust.  To paraphrase Helmuth von Moltke, no plan survives first contact (with the enemy).

Still pretty excited about getting started in any fashion, and the logistics are coming along.  So pictures no later than Monday of the progress on the trailer frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment