"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A New Adventure

I'm off on a new adventure, this time by car. I'm putting off motorcycling for a time (I am rebuilding an older BMW R80/7), and have spent some time prepping my 2008 Subaru Outback for a trip to the U.S. Southwest. The trip started well, with views of Denali all day. 


I spent the night in Fairbanks with my son Matthew and his wife Amy, and my grandkids Oskar and Clara. This morning, May 3, I'm having a farewell coffee with my hunting partners, Dick and Dave. Then I head to Canada, thence south to Kitsap County, Washington to build a travel trailer. But not just any travel trailer!  I am going to build, with the help of my brother John and Wayne The Welder, a Sawtooth XL. If you can't wait to see what it looks like, you can find images on Google. 

That's my plan. I wonder how closely it will follow God's plan. Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment