"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Sunday, March 30, 2014

London

I keep experiencing the fact that, in a trip such as this, the traveller alone is responsible for every detail. As in, do not rely on airline staff or reader boards regarding boarding status, walk to the gate and look yourself.  Sometimes, the earlier announced delays dissipate. Voila! They are boarding your flight!

The flights have been pleasant enough. The British Airways aircraft, a 747-400, was crowded, but the headrest had wings that unfolded and I was able to sleep the whole way without floppy head. 

I was sorely in need of coffee though, but found this;

Their sign says best coffee this side of Milano. I guess so, depending on which side you start. I do think I must go back for another. I'm about a quart low. 


No comments:

Post a Comment