"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Biella, Italy

Apparently some people are worried because I haven't posted, and the SPOT and InReach are not on, so I can't be seen as moving.  I apologize for angst or worry that may have arisen.

I have been visiting Biella, where Meredith joined me.



Together we have been visiting with my younger son, Ben, his wife, Erika, and her family, Professor and Mrs. Franco Conti, and Erika's sister Cinzia and her husband, Claudio.





I don't have any photos of Claudio, because he is working today.  Claudio has agreed that for my next Pan Eurasia Trip, he will accompany me, in a side car, wielding a hatchet to ward off robbers, thieves, highwaymen, and the like.  

We have also been enjoying Parco Burcina, as the rhododendrons are in full bloom.





We went to Santuario di Graglia, and back to Santuario di Oropa.



We did a lovely walk there today as well.

And of course "we" did some shopping.  Gucci has been well served this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment