"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Contemplating My Next Move


Since the tires are on, I gotta make a move. Thinking is so much better with caffeine aboard. 

I'm checking out in the morning. Today I will spend going over the bike and gear, making sure all is ready. Then spend some time on route planning. I'm trying to get a handle on the Caspian Sea crossing. It looks like that will be a true adventure. 

I found some Arnica creme for the tendinitis in my right hand. I am very curious to see if it works. At least it doesn't hurt as much as the injured brachial plexus/ulna nerve I suffered on my left side on that very first ride 2-3 years ago!  That was like a horde of fire ants chewing on my shoulder and neck. 

And I suppose I should try to do a little laundry so I can leave here with clean clothes. Always a good idea. . .

1 comment:

  1. Hi dan ....I can see you're feeling pretty good except tendinitis ! ! ! I've been told if you'll drink more water (of course ! ! !) it will disappear faster. Good luck
    Laurent

    ReplyDelete