"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final Packing

Well, it all fits nicely. I was wondering why I had so much room in one bag when I discovered I had left out my tent. Fortunately, I discovered that before I left.  It would have been disconcerting to be setting camp for the first ti,e somewhere in the wilds of Kyrgyzstan and realized, "Whoops, I forgot my house!"

My Mosko Moto 40 liter bag, weighing in at 33 pounds.



My two Mosko Moto 35 liter panniers, weighing 33 pounds on the left, 29 pounds on the right. 


Total weight, 95 pounds.  That is significantly less than last year.  I think this will be easier on the moto, and less for me to worry about.

Next step, checking in for my flight to Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment