"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Battery Is Here

When I returned from lunch (there was no dill today!), DHL had delivered the battery to my guest house, Biy Ordo. 


I was pretty happy, and surprised because I truly did not expect to see it until tomorrow. 

But when I opened the box, there was some damage from shipping. 


The negative terminal was squashed out of shape. This probably happened because it was packed, or re-packed, upside down in the DHL box. I think I can persuade it to return near enough to its original form that there won't be a problem. 

Now I need to get it into the bike. I hope I can do that tomorrow morning.  Fingers crossed. I'm not getting any closer to Issy Kul sitting here. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm verklimpt (is that spelled right?) no matter, Yay for the arrival for the battery! Boo for the damage!

    Not Loving DHL right now.

    ReplyDelete