"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sunday in Osh

No, the battery is not here yet.  That saga, an epic, will receive its own space when we know how it ends. Suffice it to say at this point that the battery has more frequent flyer miles than the ISS covered last week. 

Today I had rice and tea for breakfast as they were out of oatmeal. 


Probably better for me than oatmeal, as my GI tract is still catching up. 

Today I am going on a tour to see "the horse show."  I'm not sure what to expect. Once upon a time, in Okinawa, I was invited to watch a bull fight, so I went. In Okinawa, the Bulls fight each other, not men in tight shiny pants with funny hats. The bull always wins! (And no one gets hurt, not even the Bulls. They just lock horns and push each other. The first bull to disengage, or try to do so, loses.)

So I am looking forward to see what takes place. I will let you know. 

1 comment:

  1. Something is amiss. There's no dill in that bowl of rice.
    I'm still confused about why you can't buy a motorcycle battery in Osh. The F650GS doesn't have a special battery as I recall. Although I do remember it's a complete PITA to install.

    ReplyDelete