"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Friday, June 12, 2015

More About Food

A typical charcoal brazier. They put lump charcoal at the big end and start the fire. As they need heat, they move the necessary amount to the long tray, and put the skewers across the raised portion of the trough. They replenish the charcoal in the big end so they always have heat. 


The Chicken House Restaurant. Named that by me because of the chicken pictures. 


A portion of the menu.



 I was approached by a young woman from the restaurant who invited me in. I demurred, but I now have a reservation for 5:00. I think. 

The market shopping center. 


Osh' answer to M'Donald's?  Burger City!!


Food options abound here in Osh. It's not Paris, but there is still variety!



No comments:

Post a Comment