"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Things People Do

I'm sitting in the departure "lounge" for my flight to Washington. It is 1:45 a.m.  Across the way, a woman is picking her feet. And dropping whatever it is she is picking on the floor. I'm wondering just what it is on her feet that attracted her attention now. And here. I mean, she was wearing flip-flops on the way to the airport. Why didn't she notice this condition earlier?  A rhetorical question, I know, 

I'm hoping she does not discover her nose anywhere within my sight, and hopefully not within my contamination zone. I guess my lesson for the day is be careful where you step in the boarding area at Gate C-6!

1 comment:

  1. Um, ew!

    I was thinking of you when I woke up this morning. How cool to start off your next adventure with the stop in DC first. Happy Travels dude.

    ReplyDelete