"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kazarman

I made it to Kazarman just before noon today, and now at 1:40 the thunder us rolling and the skies are black. The forecast is for rain throughout the week. Uh oh.

I twisted and sprained my right ankle this morning in a fall as I was leaving my campsite. I will post about yesterday's ride along with pictures when I get to Bishkek.

Fortunately, about 20 minutes after I fell, I met Patrik from MuzToo with his group of riders, one of whom was a sports medicine physician. He looked at it and gave me an anti-inflammatory and told me to wrap it when I took the boot off.

I've done that, showered, had some tea, and now I am going to rest. Mother Nature's bosom was rocky and hard last night, and I have some sore spots that need rest.

Sorry for no pictures, because the country is beautiful. The Kyrgy people have an amazing place in which to live, and be proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment