"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Friday, June 12, 2015

Whoops!

I went to House of Chicken last night, and got some chicken.



However, I also inadvertently ordered dumplings and some soup and noodles.



Apparently my pointing skills need work.  However, it was all delicious, and I ate as much as I could.  The chicken was the smallest I had ever encountered on a plate, so I ate all of it, and some of the fries.  What looked like ketchup was not, but it was okay.  I ate three of the five dumplings, and they were very good.  I had watched the woman making them through an open window earlier in the day.  The soup/potato/meat/noodle bowl was also excellent.  The noodles were like a potato noodle.  Maybe like a lo-o-o-o-o-ng gnocchi.

I was full as a tick on a hound dog's back, and took a 45 minute walk around the area where I am staying.  It really runs the gamut from not too bad to kind of not too good.  I will post some photos later, but right now I have to get to MuzToo to coordinate a plan on getting the motorcycle.  It's a long story, of which, more later.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I want to know about the food! And it seems as if you will have plenty of time to sample all that Osh has to offer.

    Can't wait to hear about the rodeo.

    ReplyDelete