"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Staying Off My Feet

I have been good about staying off my feet today. I have only hobbled downstairs for breakfast, and then outside to read. I'm reading Rick Atkinson's third book in his three part series on Worl War II, The Guns At Last Light: The War in Western Europe. I find it a wonder read, as I did the first two books. 

After I went back inside due to the heat, I was hungry. The hotel only serves breakfast, and otherwise has no restaurant. So I had the mini-bar for lunch. . .  I just had to ask them to restock it when I ordered my takeout dinner. 

But I'm staying off my feet!


2 comments:

  1. Well I guess this is why it is called an adventure. Take the advice of those who protect us from ourselves, the women in our lives. Karen and I are following you with anticipation each day. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are continuing to stay off your feet. Should you not continue on, you still have had the adventure of a lifetime. I hope those feet heal at a rapid rate.

    ReplyDelete