"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Turn Signal Repair

My left front turn signal keeps taking a beating. 


  

So I must repair it again. Step one, superglue. After the superglue I use Sugru to add a little strength around the fracture line. This fast setting rubber compound is a fantastic product. 



I also put some Sugru around the ball joint on the left rear view mirror to see if I can keep the mirror from flopping. 


Hope this works. I like to see what is coming up on my left side, especially in the mountains. 

The bike is pretty dirty. If I could find a power washer I'd give it a blasting. I think that will have to wait. 



It's a good bike. Since I'm feeling so much better, I'll have to get headed out soon, I hope. My stomach still doesn't like food very much. 







No comments:

Post a Comment