"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Back on the Road

Thanks to Colleen, pictured with her first car, I was into town and at the garage before 9:30. 


She has promised to let me know the name of her winery, so we can buy from them. 

The garage owner took me to Moto Dynozor, 166 Route de Dijon,21200 Beaune, tel. 03 45 63 40 35, where the tires were changed out. The owner, Dyno, is a fantastic guy, speaks English as well as a few other languages, and has an excellent shop, not to mention an excellent helper/apprentice. Great people. 


It's done, and I am back at the campground doing laundry. I will leave some time tomorrow. I'm trying to think of a way I can take Colleen's car with me, but I think she is attached to it. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment