"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Customs Clearance

I did not receive a response to my email concerning the Customs Office, so after extending my Hertz Rental (they know my name when I walk in now), I drove over to Pangea to see what was happening, and if I needed to do anything. 

It turns out that I am now responsible for customs clearance. This could be quick, or it could take time. No way to tell at this point. So I will go do a drive by to identify the locations for tomorrow. 

I'm sitting outside on a park bench outside Pangea while writing this. The Bremen University has a branch campus for arts, design, music, etc. about 50 meters away. Apparently I look unusual, as some people have stopped to talk. They are all amazed that I am waiting for a motorcycle, and my trip plans. Sometimes I'm amazed, too. 

At least the weather is nice, so I am going to find a place to walk and enjoy it. Or sit and enjoy it. It has been observed that I am a better sitter than a walker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment