"If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal." - Paul Coelho

Friday, April 18, 2014

Camping In Bremen Another Day

The bike is just not sorted out. Some things have to be done just to make the journey easier, and I would rather have them done now than along the way. Nothing major, just several small things. 

Perhaps I could have done them all this morning if the weather would cooperate, but it won't. It started sprinkling yesterday as I drove out of the warehouse. During the night it rained, and the wind came up. Today it has been hard showers off and on. I can only get about half an hour of work in before I have to put the tools away and seek shelter. 

I hope to get it wrapped up this afternoon and then do all my laundry. After that, a hot shower and a good night's sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment